14 June 2007

Poem: Family Who Steals Part 1-2-3-4


Khieu Kanharith, Misnister of Information should explain the public on the Global Witness research publication involving mainly Prime Minister Hun Sen's family and friends on destruction of Cambodia forest.


The below poems "Family Who Steals Part 1-2-3-4were forwarded to me. I thought it's very appropriate to post it, since my previous post was about the "Family Who Steals From [our Khmer] Nation by Global Witness. Everybody here in Srok Khmer who keeps up with the news knows it. All involved with our Prime Minister Hun Sen family and friends. So I am just posting this along. I don't think Khieu Kanharith, Minister of Information should suppress the Global Witness publication. He should prepare the rebuttal of what Global Witness printed. I believe Global Witness has done a very thorough investigative research with a lot of colour photos to support their findings.

ដើម្បីពង្រីកធំសូមចុចលើimage កំណាព្យ​--For enlargement please press on poem image

No comments: