10 September 2007

Cambodia Stock Exchange



Recent news is the South Korea will help setting up Cambodia Stock Exchange by 2009. What kind of established companies will be listed in the Cambodia Stock Exchange ? In 2 year time I certainly shall wait and see.

Meanwhile enjoy this satire cartoon from Sacrava Toon. I could'nt help laughing out loud (LOL) all the companies names listed in our stock exchange.

In Hong Kong it has the HANG SANG index. In Cambodia HUN XENG index ? How appropriate !!

2 comments:

Norak said...

I invest in Cambodia through Kiva.org which allows me to make microloans.

A stock exchange may be good.

Anonymous said...

its nice to know that you cambodians could freely express your or any opinion even on stock markets!

I think iot would be very good for you cambodians to establish your stock market